- Are you unsure of what the rapidly changing future holds for you?
- Are you too busy with the tasks of today to think about tomorrow?
- Are you having trouble translating your vision into reality?
We help you design a realistic and practical strategic plan. We evaluate your current situation, refocus your goals, consider the implications of inactivity and design some positive actions. We can facilitate a process to help you face the future with renewed vigour and enthusiasm.
We have helped many groups turn strategic planning from a mundane and ineffective exercise into a meaningful and engaging activity that truly influenced their future direction.
The strategic planning session with Bryan was intensive and dynamic. The strategic plan coming out of the two day session mapped out critical activities and resources that were married to outcomes important to the CAHI members. Bryan’s process with the CAHI was successful in providing new directions important to the commercial viability of all stakeholders of the animal health industry.
– Jean Szkotnicki, President, Canadian Animal Health Institute
Due to Bryan’s good insights and engaging personality, not only did we end up with the framework for a strategic plan, we also walked away knowing each other better as a team and feeling like we were going in a common direction!
– Dr. Art Schaafsma, Director, Ridgetown Campus-University of Guelph
I honestly don’t know what would have happened if Bryan had not been there to shepherd us through the process. I think everyone was very impressed with his professional manner and miraculous outcomes!
– Clark Hoskin, Manager, Tourism and Economic Development, Norfolk County